Innova is a car diagnostic brand that has stood the test of time. Many mechanics, repair shops, motorists, car enthusiasts, and DIY specialists love Innova due to its reliability and ease of use. Unlike other code readers, Innova scan tools are made durable, have large LCD screens for displaying info, and are very easy to use as they normally offer a multilingual menu (English, French, Spanish).
Innova 3120 Review and Latest Innova 3120f review
As we review the Innova 3120 and 3120f scan tools, you will see that Innova is one of the best brands and has features that are unmatched by many code readers on the market.
Technical Features of the Innova 3120
|Check Engine Lights:||Yes|
|Steering Angle Reset:||No|
Innova 3120 diagnostic scan tool
Specifically designed to retrieve OEM enhanced and transmission diagnostic codes in all OBD II and some of the most popular OBD 1 vehicles, the Innova 3120 is a very reliable scanner. It is compact and handling it isn’t a problem at all. The Innova 3120 has a 2.8-inch color LCD screen for displaying outcomes. Other amazing features it offers users include memory backup for off-car review and analysis, automatically refreshes data every 30 seconds when connected to a car, diagnose & erase OBD2/ABS codes, and read & erase check engine light.
- Built to retrieve OEM enhanced and transmission diagnostic codes in all OBD2 vehicles
- Patented 2.8-inch all-in-one color display
- Memory back-up for off-car review and analysis
- Read and erase check engine light codes
- Carrying case
- Compatible with 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles – foreign and domestic
- Code reader for both OBD 1 and OBD 2 vehicles
- It is a quality device which will provide you with accurate results.
- Its compact design makes handling the device during use to be easy and quick
- It has a large color screen for easy viewing of results in all light conditions
- It automatically refreshes data every 30 seconds when connected to your car
- It has memory back-up for off-car review and analysis
- The carrying case ensures that you keep the gadget secure and safe after use
- It functions on most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles. Also, it is compatible with most popular 0BD I vehicles.
- Check whether it works on your car as many customers complained that it didn’t work even on vehicles it stated to be compatible with.
Innova 3120f code reader
This is a versatile tool for professional technicians, but it has a user-friendly design for DIY enthusiasts. The Innova 3120f has a Fix Assist feature that gives useful tips to troubleshooting the cause of the check engine light. Also, it can be used to reset oil light, read and clear check engine light, and read and erase ABS trouble codes. Simply connect the device to your PC and use the Bluetooth app to operate it.
- Reset oil light
- Fix Assist feature
- Read and clear check engine light
- Reset battery maintenance light and initialization
- Read and erase ABS trouble codes
- Colored LCD screen with backlit
- Works on 1996 and newer light truck, car, SUV, and hybrids – foreign and domestic
- Bluetooth App compatibility
- Charging system test
- The large colored screen displays info for easy interpretation
- You can connect to Bluetooth for easy use of your device
- It is compatible with 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles and most popular 1982 to 1995 vehicles.
- It is able to reset oil light and battery maintenance light and initialization
- The Fix Assist feature helps to offer important clues to troubleshooting the cause of the check engine light.
- It reads and erases ABS error codes on most OBD II domestic, European, and Asian vehicles
- For those looking for an OBD1 tool, you should not consider this one as it has compatibility issues with most of the Obd I vehicles. Check for compatibility before buying even for OBD 2 vehicles.
innova 3120 vs 3120f
The Innova 3120 code reader is different from the Innova 3120f in that it is bigger in size but weighs less. The Innova 3120f is as well compact in design and handling it is easier than the 3120 code reader. But whatever code reader that you choose, it will still read and erase the check engine light on your car dashboard. In addition, the Innova 3120 scanner is created to retrieve OEM enhanced and transmission diagnostic codes in all OBD2 vehicles.
If you are tired of visiting the mechanic from time-to-time, then you should select one of the two code readers from above and start scanning, read, and repair your car instantly. This will save you some cash that you always spend at the mechanic. Some fault codes are easy to fix and a quality scan tool can solve it easily. And also you don’t need the services of a mechanic. At such a great price, you will be in a position to know the issue your car is experiencing by either acquiring the Innova 3120 or the Innova 3120f.