OBD2 Scanners is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Technology is evolving at an unprecedented pace. The code reader market has grown significantly in recent years, and this trend doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon. One of the newest code readers on the market is Launch CR319 code reader with OBD2 scanner.
This device can work on any vehicle made after 1996, which makes it a great buy for anyone who works on cars professionally or as a hobbyist. In today's blog post, we will take a look at some of the features that make Launch CR319 code readers so great!
Compatible with most American, European, and Asian OBDII-compliant vehicles built after 1996
10.75 x 6 x 1.5 inches
English, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Spanish, French, German
Features and Benefits
Look and Feel
- Sturdy plastic construction.
- The full-color display is clear and easy to read.
- The grip and maneuverability of the handle are ergonomically built.
- The menu buttons are well-labeled and straightforward to use.
- The simple 35-foot cable that comes with it connects to your vehicle.
- Compatible with practically all OBDII-equipped US automobiles built after 1996.
- Compatible with practically all European and Asian automobiles manufactured after 2000.
- The "plug and play" design eliminates the need for charging, loading, or installation.
- The whole range of OBDII operations is available.
- Trouble codes can be read and erased.
- Checks and clears the check engine light Lights
- I/M readiness is monitored.
- Live data on a range of functions and systems are displayed.
- Freeze Frame data is also displayed to help determine the source of specific issues.
- The support O2 sensor is put to the test.
- It gives you vehicle information.
- Test your vehicle's EVAP system.
- The code scanner can assist you in determining vehicle engine faults using the 10 OBD2 test modes, particularly the O2 sensor test, onboard monitor test, and EVAP test, which is used to test emission-related issues with DTC lookup directly.
Why should you buy the Innova 3020?
These Diagnostic Car Tools are highly suggested for everyone who has a suitable vehicle, which is defined as a vehicle that was manufactured after 1996. It is excellent at identifying a wide range of issues to save you time and money while keeping your car in peak condition.
The Launch CR319 is the best option if you want something more complex with a lot of features and lifetime software upgrades.
Launch CR319 FAQs
Are these OBDII scanners battery-operated or rechargeable?
The best part is that none of these devices require batteries or charging. They are simple to use because they connect to the OBDII interface and draw power from the vehicle.
Is it simple to use these OBDII Scan Tools?
Absolutely. These tools are all incredibly user-friendly, and they don't require any specialized knowledge. All you have to do is plug it into the OBD port and start the car (without starting the vehicle). A user-friendly interface will guide the process.
If you run into any problems, there are additional tutorials, online resources, and help available.
When is the best time to upgrade my software?
The OBDII Scanner will be ready to use when you receive it. If you have a Launch Scan Tool causing you trouble, you should consider upgrading the software.
What is the procedure for updating the software?
- Make sure you have access to the internet.
- Go to the Launch official website to download the software for your scanner.
- Download and install the software.
- Connect the OBDII Scanner to the computer through the USB wire.
- Turn on the tool and select the update tool option on your computer.
- After you've completed the registration details, you may begin the updating procedure.
Do scanners provide instructions on how to resolve issues that are discovered?
Yes, in a lot of circumstances. A help button is available on the Launch CR319. This feature will show both the problem and the possible sources of the problem. This may enable you to correct the problem or, at the very least, determine what needs to be done.
You can fix many simple problems yourself, which will save you a lot of time and money. If you cannot solve the problem, the car diagnostic tool will recommend an expert to take the vehicle.
Diagnostics performed at home or on the road will provide you peace of mind, save you money, and keep your engine performing at its best. You will save money on workshop visits while also extending the life of your engine.
This is an extremely cost-effective choice that provides a lot of bang for your buck and is well worth investigating. This is simple to use and always useful. The Launch CR319 is the top-of-the-line model and a fantastic choice.